Friday, January 4, 2008

Fort Lauderdale for the Holidays: A Wild Adventure

I spent the holidays in Fort Lauderdale, my hometown, and it was relaxing and just a lot of fun. I was so tired, though. I didn't even know why, but I hardly had the energy to do anything.
Hardly doesn't mean didn't though. I let "Aunt" Kathy wear my red Christmas jumper. See below:




John listened to all, well most, of my problems. I still have a ton of secrets that I can't wait to share with him:









This was a pretty interesting moment too:















I went for a ride in the MOONVAN with the Horgans, my boyfriend's family.
That's Captain Misty (short for Mister Horgan):













We went to the disgusting Bodies exhibit (puke), which I hated (except for the fact that it is an intensive anatomy lesson and demonstrates how important breathing is to overall health) and then we all went to Cheesecake Factory (gross).

No comments: