Sunday, September 30, 2007

Has Conor lost his looks?

Hey dillweeds, I mean readers. Mr. Bright Eyes Conor Oberst, and M. Ward and the LA Phil weren't too bad tonight. Yo La Tengo was kind of boring becuase no one was hot adn no one was rocking my socks --- was wishing I was watching other over-the-hill indie rockers like Built to Spill or Guided By Voices, but I went and took a long pee in the majestic hillside bathrooms, and when I came back, Bright Eyes was on. Well, not really, but dramatic effect. Were there girls screaming I love you Conor in the
audience tonight? What do you think? Yes, there were a few. Conor, was pretty decent cool as ush, but it's sad to say that he's not as cute as he used to be...he's kind of outgrown his face in the same way Jake Gyllenhal, the heterosexual, has. Has Conor lost his looks or is he just in an awkward in-between phase?

Before, Conor "don't worry, you're not a pedophile for thinking I'm cute" Oberst:



OR






After, Conor "please don't break in to my car or seduce my virgin kid sister" Oberst:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both the before and after pictures are fugly.