Thursday, September 27, 2007

Vivica, "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but beep beep" Fox Denies DUI

It's tough for white girls to learn shit about shit. Few things make me want to be a sister as much as watching Viv in action. But, I have to settle and be happy with seeing pics of my main bitch plastered all over the net. Even if it is to deny her DUI. Wonder what her BAC was. The really great thing about all of this new news surrounding the fabulous Miss Fox is that it reminds me to spread the word about the best B dating movie ever, Two Can Play That Game. No one should even attempt dating without seeing this movie. No one should even attempt sitting around the house on a Saturday without this movie playing in the background. No movie collection is complete without this flick about Viv destroying her man through the 10-day program.

No comments: