Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why I Love Kathy Griffin. Hilarious

There are 100,000 reasons to love Kathy Griffin, but the reason why I do is that she says things like there are a billion reasons she had sex with her billionaire boyfriend, Steve Wozniak.




Thanks to things like credit and the 20-year-old backlash to feminism, no one is honest about the relationship between sex and money these days, and that relationship is completely distorted, to the detriment of society, both men and women. But, Kathy Griffin doesn't give a F*CK about pretending like she doesn't want what everyone wants -- the Benjamins.

Source: View Images

Quotes from Kathy Griffin's interviews with Larry King:
"You know what's great, Larry. He has so much more money than you. Yes, I did (have sex wtih Steve Wozniak at the end of the Emmy night), and I had a billion reasons. What do you make, Lar? A million dollars a year? You know, he craps that out for lunch."

Larry King: "How did you meet him?"

Griffin: "Who cares? He's got a billion dollars. It was great bringing him as my date because it was great seeing all of the Hollywood phonies not know who he was at all, and knowing that he could buy and sell them all. He did this little thing called inventing the computer. I boy-girl like him."

Enjoy the whole clip, or jump to 2:30 to watch her talk about her BF.


"Bill O'Reilly called me a 'pinhead.' That's a badge of honor."

"I bought my own billboard for Life on the D List. I bought my own billboard, Larry."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Kathy teases Larry throughout the entire interview. She's so cute!

Morrison said...

Ummmm I love the fact that she hates Seacrest and loves Wozniak. "I had a billion dollars to take off my dress for him."

Rad