Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't Hurt Yourself

PEREZ HILTON WANTED FOR MURDER!!!
..ING MY BRAIN CELLS.

TRUE: Inane gossip speculation kills brain cells

What Nicole Richie and Audrina Partridge could possibly be talking about over lunch causes Perez to speculate? Really? If they talked about Brody Jenner, would even that be interesting? Not really. Does any one else get the feeling that he's trying to be interested in these two? No one could really care about what Nicole Richie and Audrina Partridge say, think or do.

What did you say?





I don't know.





I don't know?





What?






I am with child.







Ew.









Are you going to eat those fries?








Ew.









I know. I can't help it. I'm so hungry I could eat Brody Jenner's cock.







Yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - zero interest in Nicole or Audrina. I would like to learn more about that ostrich/emu thing - cute!